Level Payment Plan (LPP) Payment Option
The Level Payment Plan was designed to ease the impact of higher seasonal propane bills for our residential customers by allowing you to make level monthly payments, as opposed to paying off entire invoices at the time of delivery. By spreading out your propane cost over a set period of 11 months, you can now work your propane bill into your monthly budget. Level Payments give you peace-of-mind by letting you plan exactly what your propane payment will be throughout the year.
Learn more about the Level Payment Plan
Level Payment Plan Features
· Your annual propane usage is divided into 11 Level payments; the program begins in June.
· Your Level Payment amount is reviewed several times throughout the year.
· Your monthly propane payment is based on previous or estimated
annual propane gallon usage and current market price.
· Level Payment Billing applies to propane charges
(including taxes & delivery charges) and tank rent only.
Eligibility for the Level Payment Plan
· Residential propane Customers only
· Minimum credit score of 650
· Zero, credit or current balance at time of enrollment
Terms and Conditions
· Daily market propane price applies
· Monthly Level Payment amount based on previous
or estimated annual propane gallon usage
· Monthly Level Payment amount subject to change –
payment amount reviewed throughout the year
· Any balance 60+ days past due (3 missed payments) will result in removal from the
Level Payment Plan program and the entire account balance in full will be due immediately